Canaan Valley Resort
Davis, West Virginia: 230 miles from Richmond
Friday Feb 17 to Monday Feb 20- President’s Weekend
$490 Per Person, Double Occupancy
Leaders: Marcus Hanlon and Robyn Larson
Avoid the holiday crowds at other resorts!
Price includes all the following:
* (3) smoke-free nights lodging at the Canaan Lodge with indoor heated pool and sauna
* Resort shuttle from Lodge to Mountain (Canaan only)
* (2) day lift ticket at Canaan Valley Resort
* (1) day lift ticket at Timberline Resort
* (3) Breakfasts at the Canaan Lodge
* Bonfire at the Skating Rink
* Group Dinner Saturday Night
* All taxes and tips
* Self- service for travel to and from the resort *
Single: $729 pp
Triple: $426 pp
Quad: $371 pp
Non-skier: Deduct $140
Extra day: Add $95 pp double occupancy
Optional NASTAR Races through RSC Ski Racing Program
* Two Great Resorts- Canaan Valley & Timberline Resort *Salamander, the longest beginner ski trail in the South at 2 miles
* Three new glade trails added at Canaan in 2015/2016 *Increased snowmaking capacity!!!
* Mountain stat combined total of 1,850 vertical feet and 191 skiable acres *Tubing Parks *Ice Skating including skates
* Blackwater Falls State Park 15 miles from Lodge *White Grass Nordic Ski and Snowshoe area within 5 miles of Lodge
Anyone wishing to pay part or all on a credit card may do with a 2.75% fee added.
RESERVE YOUR SPACE on this great weekend trip by sending your Trip Application and a $100 deposit check payable to RSC-Canaan to Marcus Hanlon, 3210 W. Leigh Street, #120, Richmond, VA 23230.
Must be a Richmond Ski Club Member to participate on trip.
Deposit: $100; November 1: $100; December 1: $100; January 1: Balance.
For more information, contact:
Marcus Hanlon at 804-754-6688 or Robyn Larson at 804-337-7277